Fiberglass Cloth - 60" Wide x 6 oz. (rolled and boxed)
We understand the importance of supplying you with cloth that is free of wrinkles and carefully packaged.
Applying the glass and epoxy is one of the steps that can get out of control easily and put all your careful woodworking at risk. This is why we are so careful in supplying you with cloth that is carefully rolled and wrapped. Ted invented and built this clever rolling machine especially for this purpose.
6 oz x 60 inch rolled carefully, wrapped and boxed for protection.
Cut to the length you need for your project.
This cloth has been treated for epoxy compatibility.
1) Rolling the cloth a new hull
2) 'Glassing' two strip canoes
3) Ted's clever rolling machine
4) Rolling the cloth
5) 17' Endeavour with cloth rolled out
6) Kayak hull mostly covered with epoxy
7) Squeegee process to even out the epoxy
8) Row boat with 1 coat of epoxy on 10 ounce cloth